[NTLK] MAX1771 replacement part

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Fri Oct 13 09:49:16 PDT 2023

MAX1771 doesn’t seem to be a hugely rare part.

Open a browser and go to octopart.com enter the full part number or as much as you can scrape off of the top of the chip.
You’ll get a list of who has stock on that part and how much they are charging.

Distributors like Digikey and Mouser will sell you one at a time. Shipping isn’t terrible, like $8CDN for next business day, FedEx to your door, taxes all paid.

Granted, $8 is about the same as the price of the chip, but if you just think of it as a $16 chip, that is far less than the alternative of pulling it off of your 2k.

Andrei (from the Great White North)