[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 118, Issue 5

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Oct 11 19:03:48 PDT 2023

On 10/11/2023 9:38 PM, Craig Bradley via NewtonTalk wrote:
> Thank you for everyone’s advice re the hinge. Clearly it is an issue and a few of my other newtons have it and the screens have missing lines. I will definitely not move the screen on my prototype. I will use one of the more poorer condition  ones to open and check out the hinge fix process.
>
> As an aside, I made this list a Digest years ago when I was working and was trying to reduce emails. Now I am retired I don’t mind getting a few more mails. I can’t finds any way of switching the Digest back to individual emails?
>
> //Craig

The info should be at the bottom of every email.  Go here http://lists.newtontalk.net/mailman/options/newtontalk and Log in with your password.  If you don't remember it, use the password reminder button to have it emailed to you.

After you log in scroll down to about the middle of the page under subscriber options, and set digest to off then scroll down to the bottom and click the "submit my changes" button.  That should do it.

-Dan