[NTLK] James Joaquin

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:38:08 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I haven’t had time the past little while to keep up with the list, but I did have time today to post the interview I did with James Joaquin, former head of Newton marketing and business development. If you watch, please do help me out by subscribing. Once I reach that magic number of 500 subs, I’m told the gates of YouTube heaven open and I am ushered in.

Completely apart from that, I still really enjoy listening to this interview, and there is a remarkable show-and-tell at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwDqgwXu8A