[NTLK] [ANN] MHzModels donated voxel art to UNNA and the community!

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Nov 22 17:35:48 PST 2023

Hey all,

I want to say a _huge_ thank you to a voxel artist I've been following on
Mastodon, MHzModels, for their recent creation of two new pieces of Newton
artwork[0][1]:

- 20 MHz | MessagePad
- 25 MHz | eMate 300

This started out as a commission and they had so much fun working on them
that they decided to make them a donation instead!

Even better, they released them to the community under the Creative Commons
BY-NC 4.0 license[2] for non-commercial use with attribution! The ZIP file
containing the artwork and some variants has been uploaded to UNNA[3] for
all to use.

Again, many thanks!

Morgan

BTW - Don't miss the eWorld art[4] too!