[NTLK] [ANN] NewtonTalk is now on Mastodon

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Nov 24 06:47:58 PST 2023

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 5:25 PM Grant Hutchinson via NewtonTalk
<newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Just a quick note ... I finally got around to creating a Mastodon account for the NewtonTalk mailing list.
>
> https://bitbang.social/@newtontalk

Yay! Thanks, Grant.

> The bitbang.social instance hosting the account is focused on “... retrocomputing, vintage computing, and all sorts of fun electronic shenanigans.”
>
> That sounds like us!

Agreed! I had been holding off creating Mastodon accounts for UNNA.org
& NewtonScript.org as I hadn't researched enough to find an
appropriate home from them. I'm going to follow your lead and will get
them set up there, as well.

--
Morgan
---