[NTLK] [ANN] ICS Newton software now on GitHub

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Nov 24 06:42:03 PST 2023

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 4:26 PM Grant Hutchinson
<newtontalkmessages at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Nov 23, 2023, at 2:03 PM, Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de> wrote:
> >
> > Ah well, I recoded the Registration Code Generator into a Newton Package:
>
> Well, this is brilliant.
>
> Can we put a copy of all this on UNNA as well?

I'm very late to this news & discussion, so many, many thanks to
Grant, Tom Collins, and Dan Rowley for working to get this software
released! And, of course, thanks to Matthias for developing a Newton
package version of the registration code generator too!

I will get all of these uploaded & published on UNNA.

--
Morgan
---