[NTLK] Having trouble with dates

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Nov 14 23:03:57 PST 2023

There is a package called Fast times that lets you set the date/year with ease.  It should be on UNNA, but if you can't find it let me know and I will find/send it.  But here is a trick you can use right now.  The built-in setup package will let you set the date/year directly.  I did that for years until I found Fast times.  And you can skip ahead to the date setting, set it, then close the package.  You don't have to set it up any more than that.

-Dan