[NTLK] Having trouble with dates

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Tue Nov 14 02:58:14 PST 2023

Now I can get articles off my eMate I am now having trouble with creations dates. The eMates’ date and time seem to be all over the place and every time I go to reset the date I can’t  get it to go more than 1 month at a time starting in 1995. It is a long way by the month to 2023. Newton Connection 3.0 has a current date and time setting function but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I have read a bit about the 2010 bug and the patch needed. Is this something I should explore? I seems to be fraught with damage as far as the Internet is concerned.

Any advise?

//Craig