[NTLK] NewtonWorks formats?

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Mon Nov 6 14:16:58 PST 2023

As some of you know I have been playing around with my eMate to come up with a writing to blogging workflow. In the NCU manual it specifically mentions that NewtonWorks can import and export many formats and to look at the NCU Readme to see a list. I looked at my readme and I can't see a list. I am assuming (and I have a vague recollection back in the day) that Newtworks supports Claris’ XTND system but am yet to confirm that.

Has anyone ever seen a document showing the formats supported?

//Craig