[NTLK] Newton 30 years at Datamuseum.dk

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Nov 1 08:57:44 PDT 2023

The video from the their presentation on October 1, 2023 has been released. I haven't seen it yet because it's a tad on the long side. It's in Danish - so you, like me, might not understand all that much.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyUCxgAAY0>

The first part is Jørgen Albretsen who was an intern at Apple's internal library, making research into HyperText and what Newton could become in a library context.

Next is a recorded interview with jesper Arentoft. His company Attention Software was distributing Newton in Denmark.

Then Joachim Bondo speaks about Deep Green - the chess app he developed for Newton.

After that Per Møller Olsen speaks about being a Newton user - and continues telling the story about the B&O/DR DAB-project.

Have fun!

Frank