[NTLK] Old Newton Development Devices

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Wed Nov 1 06:00:58 PDT 2023

Those PCMCIA extensions have *half-length* PC Cards in them - I don't
think I've ever seen that exact form factor before. I had to check the
PC Card spec to prove to myself that they were actually a thing. Also,
that the Wikipedia article on PC Cards incorrectly states that all PC
Cards were the same length.

They're probably Flash or SRAM cards... so weird.  If they're flash
cards they likely still have data on them.

-V