[NTLK] Need info on To Do items rollover

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Mar 12 07:12:11 PDT 2023

Hi Frank,
3am is when the rollover happens.  And I think it turns on even if you don't have any TODO's in the system.  And yes it still will be triggered after a brainwipe.  And some have equated it to the Newton getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. :)

Also I also think it will discharge the battery in any Newton if you have sleep disabled and no AC adapter plugged in.  I have had a Newt get "stuck" on after this 3am time even with sleep enabled, but it is rare.  I think in all the years I have had them it happened once or twice.  I think it was due to having a error during the day and I never did a reboot like I should have.  I don't recall the exact details though.

-Dan