[NTLK] Audio Notes KJV/RSV Bible Available

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:59:06 PST 2023

Hi,

I have read into my Newton MessagePad 2100 the entire Bible (KJV and RSV) for my 12 year old son.  I was using the “Message” Bible App on Newton and simply recording new Audio Notes for each Bible chapter.

I have them stored in my dropbox but wanted to know if anyone wanted these files AND if they could moved to UNNA or another spot, if there was interest in having them available.

These are files to install into a 128MB or 256MB Flash Files on Physical Newton via PCMCIA Cards (each around 100mb each)

Bible-Law.sit
Bible-History.sit
Bible-Poetry.sit
Bible-Prophsey.sit
Bible-NT.sit

AND/OR
It’s also available for the Einstein via .sit files or .pccard

01Bible(Genesis).sit
-
19Bible(Revelations).sit

OR

01Bible(Genesis).pccard  (each 33MB/each)
….
19Bible(Revelations).pccard

There are 43 files in total.

Thanks,
Mark

PS, it occurred to me that there might also be other audio/books that other people may have created that could be added to this list.