[NTLK] [FS] Newt Stuff for Sale

Tom Zahm tpzahm at newted.org
Wed Feb 22 18:42:05 PST 2023

It’s been a great run, but with our downsizing/moving it’s time for me to thin the herd.

I’ve put pictures and brief descriptions of the items on Imgur.  (Link below)
I want to give the community a chance at these things before they go to eBay.
You can buy them individually or as a group.
If there are several of an item, you can buy any quantity (up to the number available).

Some details:
- No reasonable offer refused. First such offer takes the item.
- Shipping at cost and of the type the buyer requests. (USPS, UPS, chartered Leer jet, …).
- Local pickup near Santa Barbara CA or Ft. Wayne, IN (starting mid-May) is also possible.
- Shipping to some other countries is also possible if the process is easy.
- Questions emailed to me at the address below will be cheerfully answered, though the answer for some questions will be “I don’t know.”

** Grant will get 25% of the proceeds to help him defray his costs. **

The items are at: https://Imgur.com/a/pIcbtXx.  (Note: the letter after ‘p’ is a capital I, not a lowercase L.)

The email address to which you can send questions and offers is:
   tpzahm at newted dot org