[NTLK] High resolution images of MessagePad 130 boards

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Sun Dec 10 11:26:09 PST 2023

The links were broken in the email I received (see quote) so I tried to fix them.  They worked for me in Firefox

https://www.pda-soft.de/common/img/hardware/130/boardscans/MP130UnpopulatedBoardBottomSide.png

https://www.pda-soft.de/common/img/hardware/130/boardscans/MP130UnpopulatedBoardTopSide.png

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney