[NTLK] eMate 300 vs storage cards

Alexander Shendi Alexander.Shendi at web.de
Wed Aug 23 12:31:53 PDT 2023

Hi,

So I dusted off my eMate 300.

I tried several storage cards:

Type                   Capacity         Error
SRAM                 128k               None, needs
                                                    format, works
SRAM                  1M                 System Reboot
CF (*)                   4M                 Not recognised
CF (*)                  16M                Not recognised
CF(*)                    32M               Not recognised

(*) with CF-to-PCMCIA adapter

So the eMate is a bit picky ;) I also got error popups with a large negative integer.

Any suggestions what to do about this? I'd be very grateful.

Have a nice day,

Alexander