[NTLK] OMP AAA battery module worth saving?

Tim Johnson tim at aaack.org
Wed Aug 23 12:28:13 PDT 2023

I perhaps could have been more clear that this is the AAA battery holder, not a rechargeable battery pack.

I tried to send a photo to the list but my attachment was 65k-70k and was over the limit.

I'd be happy to let someone come pick this up from me (SF Bay Area) but obviously cannot ship it anywhere.

Thanks,
Tim