[NTLK] Love Notes on YouTube

Noah Leon noah at moosefuel.media
Wed Aug 16 14:24:19 PDT 2023

Dear fellow Newtonians,
The time has come to release our film, Love Notes to Newton, into the wide world of YouTube.

I’m hoping this will be a new life for the movie.

Please share the film freely with family and friends or anyone. Our focus is now on getting the story out there.

Thanks again for contributing and being part of this great project, I hope you will continue to enjoy Love Notes and share it with others, or enjoy it for the first time if you haven’t seen it yet.

Fun fact, originally I was going to call the film “Love Letters to Newton” but special thanks to Grant for suggesting Love “Notes” as an obviously better choice. In fact, Grant Hutchinson, Sylvain Pilet, B. Dudney made it happen, along with help from Steve Capps to get all the old Newton people together. I also had help from Pawel Piotrowski, Simon Bell and Frank Orlando put in many long hours designing animations, shirts and logos. It was entirely funded and shot by fans, a true fan film.

bit.ly/3qgONBt

Keep the green!
noah