[NTLK] I am back

robmoody at fundamental-learning.com robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Sat Apr 8 04:17:28 PDT 2023

Hey Pawel,

Totally understand where you’re coming from. I’ve gone through a few years’ rough patch myself so I know how easy it is to drop off the radar and get overwhelmed by things.
But like you thoughts of the Newton community still remain, the shared interest in keeping the platform going, despite the tide of change (some good and some bad)…
Try to stay strong.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone