[NTLK] I am back

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 01:35:55 PDT 2023

Hi Guys!

Time passes quickly. Far too fast. I haven't been here for a long time (over a year). I am sorry that I disappeared so suddenly and did not answer your messages and emails. I will not go into details, but it was (and still is) a very very hard period for me. A lot of evil things happened in my life. Partly due to my fault, but also many things independent of me. I still struggle with many adversities and problems that have fallen on me, but I hope that I will manage...

I have never forgotten about the group and our community. Thank you to those who wrote warm words of support to me and did not forget about me. I know I did not answer your messages. I am so sorry for that... But I am very grateful for you, guys. This community mean a lot to me.

I come back to the group and I will try to be more active. In the near future I will plan live session as a part of the GNUM project. And at the end of the year (if Noah has time) we will organise the next edition of WWNC online. If anyone wants to help, I would be delighted. Drop me a line.

If you have any questions or want to write to me about anything - please do it! Via email or Discord pm.

I greet you all and thank you for being here!

Best,
Pawel