[NTLK] Anyone successful in Registering or contacting Voice Notes App?

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:28:18 PDT 2022

Hi,

I tried to contact the author of Voice Notes.  Does anyone know how I could register this app?  Again with the desire to organize / record all the Bible Voice notes I’m doing at the moment.

Also, there is mention of an Audio Line in option, does anyone have such a cable to import audio?  It was thought the MINI port and is an option in Software to pick the audio source

Thanks
Mark

The response was:
DNS Error: DNS type 'mx' lookup of ebb-ubb.com <http://ebb-ubb.com/> responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: ebb-ubb.com <http://ebb-ubb.com/> Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain <https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain>Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com <http://googlemail.com/>
Received-From-MTA: dns; berskyboy at gmail.com <mailto:berskyboy at gmail.com>
Arrival-Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 08:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; vn_reg at ebb-ubb.com <mailto:vn_reg at ebb-ubb.com>
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; DNS Error: DNS type 'mx' lookup of ebb-ubb.com <http://ebb-ubb.com/> responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: ebb-ubb.com <http://ebb-ubb.com/> Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain <https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadRcptDomain>
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 08:24:07 -0700 (PDT)