[NTLK] Components needed to rebuild eMate300 batteries

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Oct 21 08:54:23 PDT 2022

Victor,

Thank you for gathering this information in response to my question.

For the thermistor it seems to be available in online electronics stores (I say online, because in my country there are no more electronics stores).
On the other hand for the "thermal cutoff" the one also called "resettable fuse" I did not manage to find an equivalent (well at the same time I am not a regular of the electronics it is perhaps for that.)

Putting together your information and the information from Frank's site and Daniel's site we come up with :

- Radial thermistor - 10 Kohm
- Thermal cutoff / Resettable fuse, which reduces the charge current to about 100 mA if the cell temperature exceeds 55 degrees Celsius.
- The connector that connects the battery to the Newton.
- The shrink sleeve.

If there are experts in the assembly who would be better able than me to find more information and equivalents in sales today it would be nice and useful to all.

Sylvain Pilet

Web | http://message-pad.net
NPDS Tracker | http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680
MessagePad FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/message.pad.net