[NTLK] Converting Newton audio notes to Packages? (Sylvain Pilet)

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:07:48 PDT 2022

Hi Sylvain,

I’m happy with having the Audio Notes on the Newton, BUT….. if you accidentally hit the record button you can erase your note, so I was trying to find a way to take Audio Notes and convert to package to preserve the audio notes.  It may not be possible, and may end up being way too many packages on the Newton.  I had in mind to put the following:

1 PCMCIA, 256MB Compact Flash for Bible Old Testament (Part 1), that would be 478 notes
2 PCMCIA, 256MB Compact Flash for Bible Old Testament (Part 2), that would be 451 notes
3 PCMCIA, 256MB Compact Flash for Bible New Testament, that would be 260 notes

Since the Bible is 1,189 chapters in all, or 1,189 notes in all

Thanks,
Mark