[NTLK] What are my Newton's Worth

Adam Faircloth fcloth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:04:25 PST 2022

Hi Jim,

I think you'll find the members of this list will buy them for a fair
price. There's always eBay too. For a general idea of value, I see a 2000
w/ keyboard (no box) listed currently for $200 Buy It Now.

If it's too much hassle to sell off the items individually, maybe bundle
them into a couple few smaller lots? Or one big lot? Usually I think people
post their items here, and then handle the offers off-list.

I for one may be interested in a 2000 or 2100 and a keyboard. Maybe even an
eMate. (That's the clamshell thing made for schools.) :D​

Adam