[NTLK] Metamorphosis

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Mar 17 03:29:24 PDT 2022

Almost. You watched me change it from an English ROM to a French ROM, which is much more difficult. Switching the language to German is easy since Apple sold German 2x00s, so it’s not all that difficult to come by a German ROM. French, on the other hand, is much more difficult, since you wouldn’t be able to get your hands on a French ROM unless you own a Watson.

Frank