[NTLK] A new ROM board

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Wed Mar 9 06:50:25 PST 2022

So, I have shipped five programmers and boards to Germany, the UK, the US and Canada. Let's hope that customs is merciful and delivery is quick. Can't wait to see if my lab stuff works for others as well.

I will use this weekend to try to write something that allows those with programmers to store an additional 8MB of apps on the ROM board. This is probably the most common use. I have a feeling that the testers will try German and French boards, too.

Once everything works as expected, we can count how many users want to have one or more of these boards, and if we need additional features before having another batch made.

 - Matthias