[NTLK] A new ROM board

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Mar 2 10:30:23 PST 2022

Matthias,

There are few active developers left on Newton and others no longer read the list regularly? However, some people in the past had a lot of fun with Hammer, a tool that is much more complete than it seems. But as you say, few today have the knowledge you need for your project, and I'm not the one who will help you with such technical aspects. Nevertheless, we can see that your approach is good, you are taking small steps, but you are making progress. But it's true that if there was an expert it would make things easier, and save you hours and hours of trial and error.

Sylvain Pilet

Web | http://message-pad.net
NPDS Tracker | http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680
MessagePad Page | https://www.facebook.com/message.pad.net