[NTLK] trying to fix non-working MP120, need schematic or any suggestions

Eddie Chan eddie2chan at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:51:37 PST 2022

hi all,
Just joined the list, I've just got myself a non-working MessagePad 120, it doesn't boot up. I've used Frank's web site to help me disassemble the MP120. the 2 large Cap, doesn't look good, so I replaced it, but it still don't boot. I am also looking for a schematic to the MP120, but from a quick search on this list tells me that the schematic is not available. Any advise or suggestions will be must helpful. I really want to get this working again.

thanks,eddie