[NTLK] Help securing a PT100 serial number?

Grant Hutchinson splorp at me.com
Mon Jun 27 14:00:18 PDT 2022

> On Jun 24, 2022, at 8:39 PM, Huxley Dunsany via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
> If anyone has the ability to help me create a fresh serial number, I'd be very grateful! Just in case, here's the Newton serial number from PT100's info box, which I believe is required by the Python script to crank out a valid serial code

For future reference, I’m posting this information from Huxley’s thread on the 68kMLA boards.

This Python script will generate a PT100 registration key based on a Newton serial number:

<https://gist.github.com/anonymous/31e24ccd9bc59b46e27d>

This script was written for Python 2, but can be modified to work with Python 3 per the thread.

<https://68kmla.org/bb/index.php?threads/can-anyone-here-help-generate-a-serial-number-for-the-pt100-terminal-emulator-app.41400/>

g.