[NTLK] Help securing a PT100 serial number?

hdunsany at mac.com hdunsany at mac.com
Fri Jun 24 19:39:10 PDT 2022

Hi Newtonians!

I'm using the very slick Newton app called "PT100," which is apparently abandonware at this point. There are few references to the app that I can find online, but an old NewtonTalk thread indicates that someone had a working Python-based serial number generator working 6-7 years ago. Unfortunately, this is the only reference to the tool that I've been able to find, and the link itself is dead now.

If anyone has the ability to help me create a fresh serial number, I'd be very grateful! Just in case, here's the Newton serial number from PT100's info box, which I believe is required by the Python script to crank out a valid serial code:

000000000202134E

Thanks in advance!

Huxley