[NTLK] Help with forgotten pin and, separately, resurrecting an upgraded MP2000

Brian Mikol nospam at sffogworks.com
Sun Jul 31 18:12:17 PDT 2022

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the follow-up and apologies for the delay in response.

To answer your question, no, I haven’t been able to get around this issue with Battering Ram. I was going to try putting it on a different card to see if that might make a difference as I’m completely at a loss at what else I can do. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of things, as it’s wont to do - I’m hoping I’ll have an update in a few weeks’ time.

I take it by the crickets from all corners of the list that my original Newton is a goner?

Thanks,
Brian