[NTLK] my old 2100 works! where to get started?

Scott Lopez scottjl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:46:13 PDT 2022

Hi all!

New to the list, sorry if this is a FAQ. I dug up my old 2100, threw in
some new AA batteries and it powers up. First thing I noticed is I can't
set the date properly. Googled around and found this mailing list. I'd love
to try and get it up and running as I can, not really sure where to get
started. I've got 4x 2M cards, an IBM data/fax modem that I remember worked
and the keyboard. My Mac is modern (a new M2 MBA infact), would love some
direction on how to get the Time/Date patch installed along with anything
else useful. Don't mind spending a few bucks to get this operable (but not
a fortune). Can anyone get me started?

Thanks!

--Scott