[NTLK] [ANN] Newton FAQ - January 20th, 2022 Update

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Jan 20 14:20:26 PST 2022

Hello, Newton FAQ Fans!

It’s been a few months since I’ve sent out an update, but rest assured that improvements to the FAQ have been ongoing.

The biggest news is that this new year brings a fresh new look to the FAQ.

http://newtonfaq.com/

Yes, I finally got around to added a proper style sheet to the site, based on the look and feel of the Newton Glossary.

I think you’ll like it.

The other major change to this release of the FAQ is a complete revamp and reorganization of the Community section. Given the huge shift in online community, discussion, chat, and social media since the FAQ was first published over two decades ago, it was definitely time to give this section a kick in the pants.

http://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-community.html

A full list of recent changes can be found here:

http://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-history.html

As always, your feedback is welcome.

g.