[NTLK] Zoom worthy? (was: ProtoGlance - how to get it to work?)

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Jan 19 16:19:39 PST 2022

Thanks for the nice idea. We should get some NewtonScript experts in though. I can answer questions, but it takes me forever to look up documentation and lots of trying out, which is not very exciting for others watching the Zoom video.

I mean, sure, we can try it and see how it goes. I am currently on German time and could offer a Sunday evening session, which would be noonish in the US. I do have a paid zoom account.

Also, Pawel is currently organising the Global Newton Users Meetups #9, 5th Feb 2021, 18:00 UTC, which would be a great opprtunity.

 - Matthias