[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups #9, 5th Feb 2021, 18:00 UTC

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 08:52:47 PST 2022

Hello Newtonians!

After our last WWNC Online 2021 I wish to invite you to the first GNUM this new year 2022 :)

There was a lot ideas during the WWNC Online 2021. And if you follow Einstein GitHub, you can see that Paul, Matthias, Eckhart and other programmers are super-active there and they do a lot of ‘Newton-Einstein-Magic’ there! PCBman also said that he have idea )and even some early plan) for incredible interesting project - internal module for Newton 2x00.

All that things are super-exciting (at least for me xD)! Lets chat about it and - if mentioned people can show - maybe get some updates :)

As always, if anyone have any topic related to Newton to discuss - that will be good place for this :)

Invitation:

Pawel Piotrowski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Global Newton Users Meetups #9, 5th Deb 2022, 18:00 UTC
Time: Feb 5, 2022 18:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88522743110?pwd=ZWY2NFJ1UU03NDdoVnVpblZKdmNqUT09

Meeting ID: 885 2274 3110