[NTLK] Newton experts: MP 2X00 display/digitizer help [WTB]

Shaah shaah at me.com
Wed Jan 5 12:17:19 PST 2022

Salut Newton experts,Display module is dead so I'm trying to save the "digitizer layer". This "glass" layer seems to be glued and fixed so firmly to the display module that I have no idea how to detach it. New display modules are obtainable somehow, but they lack this so called "digitizer" glass layer on top. The plan is buying a display module and then attaching this old (probably working) digitizer layer to it. Cables of this glass layer can be seen on Frank Gründel's website below:  https://www.pda-soft.de/2x00backlightreplacement.htmlHere's a better picture of the digitizer layer — if it's the correct name:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YsdVUOx1VFEL8TNdmHXvwUzrYxe8kwdt/view?usp=sharingNow questions - I'd appreciate your help: 1) Do you happen to know how on earth this glass layer can be detached? 2) Should I risk using glue dissolving solvents? 3) Is there anyone willing to sell a new/used complete display module with the digitizer layer?Thank you!— Shaahin