[NTLK] Need info on multi-language support of Newton packages

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Feb 27 00:13:51 PST 2022

Frank, Matthias, all,

You know me, I'm a fan of localized versions...

I am very divided between this approach and others.
There is a detail that bothers me in this way...
- because does it mean that if you don't load any "language" file the application might not work?
If this is the case, it is not very user-friendly if you have to load at least one language in addition to the application.

In any case it's a very interesting subject, which is nowadays far from the preoccupations of developers on current machines, who use gigabytes like a Newton developer uses bytes!

What do you all think?

Sylvain