[NTLK] A new ROM board

Doug ispinn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:50:32 PST 2022

Matthias,

I'm your huckleberry. Pawel raised his hand and grabbed the second
spot, so it looks like I'm third in line. Pawel, you're in the UK,
right? I'm in the states, on the west coast. I'm familiar with Arduino
programming and using the Arduino to upload code.

I went to the OSHWLab site and saw your project, but didn't see where
to download the necessary files to forward to JLCPCB. The BOM was
empty, too, so I'm not sure what to do next. I'll wait until I hear
more from you.

Doug