[NTLK] A new ROM board

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:17:44 PST 2022

Matthias,

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment.  As you mentioned, this opens the door for original hardware to have different personalities with board swaps.  (Would be neat if there was some way to use empty memory regions for multiple ROM images and control what’s loaded.)

I had attempted to reverse the ROM board about 15 years ago and abandoned the idea, partly due to the programmer needs.  Very proud of your achievement.

-Jeff