[NTLK] Getting back in - some E-Mate questions

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:23:15 PST 2022

Good day folks,

Many, many thanks to all of you who have offered me information and tips about getting familiar with my new-to-me E-Mate!

- Thanks to Kilian, I now have PT-100 working and no longer crippled.
- Thanks to Mathias and Frank, I now understand that the E-Mate is less capable with PCMCIA cards than I had hoped.
- Thanks to Pawel and Frank, I understand that the old NBU is not to be used, but I should be using NCU.
- Thanks to another tip that I got in my e-mail this morning, I now have NCX working with my E-Mate on my MacBook Pro, and I have finally successfully completed my first backup!

I am very grateful to you all, and if I’ve missed anyone, I apologize!  Thanks to you all foir all the assistance and support!

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110