[NTLK] Help with forgotten pin and, separately, resurrecting an upgraded MP2000

Brian Mikol nospam at sffogworks.com
Sat Aug 6 12:13:21 PDT 2022

Hi Forrest,

Thanks for the help! I have come across Franks’ great site – given all the disclaimers of “don’t do this unless you really need to”, I wanted that sanity check before cracking things open (so thanks for that!).

I do have a few other 2Ks that I could get donor parts from. Looks like this will be an interesting project – I’m not sure when I’ll have the free time to start (maybe a month or two), but will definitely share my progress once I do.

Thanks again!
Brian