[NTLK] [ANN] Kirby Paperback Export

Grant Hutchinson splorp at me.com
Fri Aug 5 12:04:41 PDT 2022

> On Aug 5, 2022, at 2:42 AM, Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:
>
> The only thing that bothers me a little is that it's on Kirby. Kirby is a FlatCMS that I would definitely choose for a lot of websites, but Kirby is paid and so is not one of the ones I use.

Yeah, I understand that.

I chose Kirby specifically for the Newton Glossary site *because* it’s a paid product and I get amazing support and regular updates because of that.

They do offer free licenses for private installations, which would suit some situations.

https://getkirby.com/license/2022-03-15#free-licenses

> But your plugin is certainly adaptable to other FlatCMS... I'll look at your Github in detail when I manage to find a little more time for myself.

I’ve tinkered with a similar solution for WordPress, so it’s definitely possible.

> Anyway, thanks again for all the efforts you make for the Newtons, without you, the community would be much less active.

Thank you, that is really appreciated.

g.