[NTLK] 2000 not switching on

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:04:02 PDT 2021

Oxidation may not be your issue,  fatal.  I've, unfortunately, had
oxidation at the battery terminals in my working 2100 for years at this
point.  I have not tried to clean it, though I might reconsider.

I'm not endorsing the following; I kind of doubt this will resolve things,
but see:  https://discussions.apple.com/thread/122311. .  Have you tried
screwing with the reset button?  And have you tried screwing with the
backup battery?  If there isn't one, have you tried putting one in?

Try the power button while holding rest, also.   (But don't delete your
files when prompted.)

Best,
Michael