[NTLK] Apple Newton VideoPad prototype axed by Steve Jobs heads to auction block | AppleInsider

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Sat Oct 30 08:57:46 PDT 2021

On 10/25/2021 3:34 PM, Noah Leon wrote:
> Ah, so they’re not Newtons, and now that I carefully read the description, I understand. This was probably some sort of plastic concept design, what OS it ran was probably not really important as it was meant to inspire people with the idea, not to actually work.

Hmm, I wonder how much *my* prototype will make on eBay. The one that I
just found that Jobs really liked, but had no money to produce for a few
years. It's a phone, newtPhone it was called, and it's operating system
was based on NewtonOS running on top of Linux. Wait, I have the original
prototype from 1998 here somewhere right next to my 3d printer... /snicker