[NTLK] eMate 300 Expansion Module

Stephen Arsenault stephenarsenault at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:19:36 PDT 2021

I've released the source files for an incomplete eMate 300 expansion
module. After spending a few months trying to figure out the RAM and Flash
I think I may be throwing in the towel.

https://github.com/Stephen-Arsenault/eMate-Open-Expansion

I tried my most recent boards unpopulated in my eMate 300 without any
error. When I populate it with 2x IS41LV16105D-50TLI DRAM I get a flashing
screen. When I populate it with only the Intel flash chip I get a flashing
screen.

Maybe someone would like to pick up where I left off or has advice? I know
members here have approached eMate expansions in the past.

--
Stephen Arsenault