[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference

Noah Leon noah at moosefuel.media
Thu Oct 7 10:43:49 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I’m sure everyone who attended the last Worldwide Newton Conference remembers warmly when Woz appeared.

Pawel asked me to reach out to some Newton “celebrities” to see if they would give a talk at our WONC online conference. Who are the people you would most like to hear from? People like Larry Yaeger, creator of the print recognizer, for example.

I’m especially asking people who are familiar with Newton lore and history.

noah