[NTLK] Looking for a certain stylus

Anthony Velasco ecotone at mac.com
Sat May 29 17:10:10 PDT 2021

Dan -

Good call on the PDA Panache M-size stylus. It does have the correct barrel diameter and may still work. However, some modifications will be necessary if one wants to store it in the silo - it will be a bit long and will stick out ~0.27” (~7mm), so cutting it will be by individual preference. Also, a silo lock-groove will need to be cut near the tip. By my  “cheap plastic” micrometer measurements (not converted by computation), it will need to be ~0.40-0.44” (~10-11.2mm) from the stylus tip; ~0.04-0.06” (~1.1 - 1.6mm) wide; and, cut to a depth that reduces the barrel diameter to ~0.17-0.19” (4.3 - 4.7mm).   HTH…
—tvelasco
Sent from this pirate’s ayePhone