[NTLK] Looking for a certain stylus

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat May 29 11:00:39 PDT 2021

Ah a PDA Panache MP2000 stylus. https://www.pdapanache.com/  They are hard to find.  I have one and love it.  Always wanted to pick up a spare as well.  I contacted them a short while ago, and they will still fix the tips for free if needed.

I just looked at their site and they have something that is very close https://www.pdapanache.com/styluses/m-sized-stylus-detail.html  I doubt it will fit in the Newton's pen silo but it should feel/work the same.  For $10 I might pick one up myself.

-Dan