[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 87, Issue 42

Maury Estabrooks maurye at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:16:58 PDT 2021

>>> On Mar 27, 2021, at 10:40 AM, NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Here's a question, when was the last time you wrote more than one sentence on paper?

I find that penmanship is my art form. I carry thick mill navigational boating maps cut down to make pocketable 3.5 x 5 notebooks. I bind them using a needle and thread with a canvas cover. Right now I use them for last and first thoughts of the day at the bedside. Opening the iOS Bear app leads to web noodling. I still write. It is sorta required as a pencil geek.