[NTLK] Writing

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Tue Mar 30 13:20:16 PDT 2021

Curious, which part of what I said is not true? My California experience
is from 1995 to 2005. Back in Germany since 2005.

Wow on the IOLTA concept. Attorneys rarely offer trust accounts here.

Your link explains the Überweisung (money transfer) pretty well. No need
to ever show up at a specific bank. All is connected via IBAN.

  - Matthias ;-)

https://www.german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/banks-money/#:~:text=Unlike%20Americans%20(and%20the%20French,name%20of%20the%20account%20holder.)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,